Syndicate Works 1 Water Ski 2023
Want to check if this product is available at a Tommy's location near you? CLICK HERE to find the nearest location to you!
- Product Specs
Will Asher wanted a ski he could harness energy efficiently for a controlled up-swing into the buoy. To attack without hesitation and stay connected over his ski. The Syndicate Works 01 is an evolution of his favorite Omega and A1 shapes. “Whoever gets the highest on the boat runs the most buoys” -Will Asher
Syndicate Works is a factory-run, competition ski program. Works skis are 100% performance-driven, employing classic ski construction, but with modern materials. Syndicate Works begins a new era of ski customization for competitive water skiers. The Works program gives competitors access to tailored Syndicate skis previously reserved for Syndicate athletes. All Syndicate Works skis are engineered and handcrafted outside Seattle, Washington.
- Medium Width Profile: Rolls onto high edge angles
- Low Tip Rocker design: More stability at speed
- Medium Volume Concave: Appropriate Downforce for a balance of stability and maneuverability
- Works Construction:
- Bio Resin: 35% Natural Glycerin Resin, a by-product of biodiesel production
- Syndicate Core: Cross-linked structural foam for high responsiveness
- NO PLASTIC LAYERS! Hyperlite removed the traditional plastic top & base materials, reducing this ski's plastic footprint to virtually zero!
- 100% Carbon Fiber Laminates: Highest stiffness to weight ratio
- Syndicate Adjustable Fin
- Made in Seattle, WA USA