Syndicate Omega Max Water Ski 2023
Want to check if this product is available at a Tommy's location near you? CLICK HERE to find the nearest location to you!
- Product Specs
2021 Innovative Product of the Year by WSIA
Overview: Width is Lift. Omega Max Mark II is a wider variant of the Omega Mark II design, created to increase acceleration from turn to wakes allowing for the early, tight line skiing skiers’ dream of. Shape: It’s Max Width Profile provides stability, while it’s new narrow round tail rolls onto and stays on edge easier. The tails round shape helps it sit deeper at the finish of the turn for increased hold. The Syndicate Omega Max also features a rounder, larger bevel allows ski to roll on edge better with increased stability. It’s tail is rounded which allows the ski to sit deeper at the finish of the turn for increased hold. The Low Volume Concave allows the Omega Max to maintain skier speed more easily for improved efficiency and less skier effort required. Designed with a 4-Stage Rocker, the true flat spot located under the skiers front foot allows the ski to move through the wakes and outbound better than any Syndicate ski to date. An additional flat spot in the tail provides more support and helps keep the tip down through the finish of the turn.
- Max Width Profile: Increased surface area for stability and width in the course, while retaining quicker turning properties.
- 2021 WSIA Innovative Product of the Year
- Mark II: 2nd Gen Omega Max Design
- Syndicate Construction
- Syndicate Core: Cross-linked structural foam for high responsiveness
- Bio Resin: 35% Natural Glycerin Resin, a by-product of biodiesel production
- 100% Carbon Fiber Laminates: Highest stiffness to weight ratio
- Carbon Fiber SpeedSkin: Advanced laminar textured ski base to increase stability
- 4-Stage Rocker Design – Low Tip Rocker & High Tail Rocker
- Low Volume Concave
- Syndicate Adjustable Fin