Slingshot WF-1 w/ Hover Glide FSurf Foil Package 2022
- WF-1 Board, Hover Glide FSurf V3 Foil, 71cm (28") mast, pedestal, shift fuselage, Infinity 76cm front wing, 42cm rear wing, hardware, shim, neoprene wing covers, custom travel case
The WF-1 V3 is Singshot's top-of-the-line wake-foil board for advanced and expert foilers. Built using Slingshot's premium XR carbon-reinforced surf construction, the WF-1 V3 is the lightest wake-foil board they've ever produced. The board has also been streamlined down to a 4'2" length at 20-inches wide at the belly, eliminating unnecessary material and swing weight, which maximizes the overall efficiency and performance of your foil setup. With carbon reinforcements throughout the tail and foil track, the stiffness of the WF-1 V3 makes for an immediate transfer of energy between the board and the foil, eliminating wasted energy and maximizing your foiling progression.
- Adjustable Foil Track Mount
- Inline Footstrap Inserts
- Corduroy EVA
- Premium XR Lightweight Construction
- React Quicker
- Board Length 4'2"
- Width 21" (in), Thickness 1.4" (in)
The FSurf foil is the perfect choice for experienced foilers looking for the perfect blend between performance, speed, and pumpability. The FSurf is part of Slingshot's signature Hover Glide foil platform, built with an aluminum structure and outfitted with carbon wings, creating the perfect balance of performance and price. The FSurf foil comes with a 71cm mast - increasing the responsiveness of the foil and giving surfers a larger range from the foil to the board - ideal for getting more distance out of each "stroke" as surfers pump the foil to maneuver between waves or across flat water. The FSurf is outfitted with our ever popular Infinity 76 surf wing which has a large surface area to feed off smaller amounts of wave energy, support heavier riders (200 lbs +) with ease, and is also the most agile and maneuverable of the surf wings. The speed range of this foil is also extremely impressive - designed to takeoff early and hang in there at speeds of about 18 mph. This setup is stable and forgiving enough for entry-level foilers to learn with and is super agile and playful for more advanced freeriding as you progress.
This setup is stable and forgiving enough for entry-level foilers to learn with and is super agile and playful for more advanced freeriding as you progress.
- NEW Neoprene wing covers & Custom travel case
- NEW 71cm (28”) Aluminum Mast
- A complete setup fine-tuned for surf foiling success in a variety of conditions
- Tons of low-end lift, great for small, weak waves, rolling swell, beginners and pumping
- Shift fuselage lets you set your mast in different locations for different performance
- Pumps like crazy, great for linking waves and cruising around the flats
- Crossover setup for wake surf foiling
Want to check if this product is available at a Tommy's location near you? CLICK HERE to find the nearest location to you!