Ronix Navigator Rear Stabilizer 240cm2 2023
Want to check if this product is available at a Tommy's location near you? CLICK HERE to find the nearest location to you!
Then yin to your front wing yang is there to conduct your voyage as you navigate the seas. While the front wing is determining the personality of your ride – is acting as the voice of reason making sure you stay on track. A stable consistent design.
- Consistency – Over the last several years of designing the first generation of Ronix foils the most important word we would talk about is complimentary designs. We made some faster, rear stabilizers and others that rose quicker – but we felt they didn’t compliment the range of the way the Navigator did. First and foremost, we wanted a wing that would equalize our wings, mast and fuselage preventing breaching.
- Hybrid Carbon Construction – An infused autoclave development evolved we learned that this style of manufacturing wings compliments aluminum masts and fuselages. This layup makes a more buoyant part offsetting the increased weight of an aluminum mast. A composition that compliments the mast by creating more natural rise/lift. This creates more pressure on the board so as you begin to pump you feel a more direct transfer.
- Shims – Included with a Ronix foil kit are 2 shims that can easily mount between the fuselage and rear stabilizer. These shims have opposing designs and styles -1° shim raises the height of the trailing edge of the rear stabilizer creating more lift, stability and response to your ride. The +1°shim decreases the height of the trailing edge of the rear stabilizer for added glide speed.
- Shims are by no means mandatory – some of our favorite foil sessions haven’t involved using one – just an addition option to change the personality of your ride.
- Attachment – We have 2 reinforced countersunk holes for an easy attachment with the screws fitting flush when attached. Reinforced to prevent wear and tear over extended use.