Ronix Koal Powerfish BLEM 2019
Want to check if this product is available at a Tommy's location near you? CLICK HERE to find the nearest location to you!
Ronix's longest running surfer is a fish design - usually referred to as a funboard with its deep swallowtail that allows a rider to break free quicker and easier than most surfers, but still giving you a decent spoonful of bottom turn drive. One of Ronix's best selling surfers has been the Powertail +. A thicker profile, wider platform creating the ability to build up speed unlike any other surfer we have ever tested. For 2018 we created the Powerfish + that has the best attributes of both of these shapes. Unrivaled drive and speed – but yet can still easily cut loose off the lip. Another new reason to chase the endless summer.
- Liquid Lava High Temp Surf Resin
- Air Vents inserted in the EVA pads
- Handmade by Robots
- Compression Molded
- Machined EVA concave pads with arch support
Fins: (2) - 4" Plastic Fin-S Fins, (1) - 3" Plastic Fin-S Fin
BLEM DISCLAIMER - These closeout blem boards will have some minor discoloration, scratches, or other blemishes. Before ordering you can request photos of the blemishes by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org, but we will not send them unless requested. None of these attributes will in no way effect the integrity or performance of the board. Returns or exchanges will not be accepted if the reasoning is because of the minor blemishes the board has.
Surfboard Warranty Disclaimer - Just like custom hand shaped ocean surfboards, this board DOES NOT HAVE A WARRANTY. Here's some tips that prolong the life of your custom surfboard and keep you on the water shredding.
- Keep out of the sun for long periods of time
- Keep it in a padded surf bag to avoid dings on the tip, tail, and rails. Make sure it's in a safe spot when transporting to and from the lake.
- Do not stand on the board while on the dock, swim step, or any hard surface. Only stand on board while in the water
- If possible do not put it in board racks, especially ones that are a "Clamping" board rack style. If you have straps on your bimini putting your board in a surf sock on the bimini with straps is good.