Ronix Flyweight Conductor 2023
Want to check if this product is available at a Tommy's location near you? CLICK HERE to find the nearest location to you!
A surfer with built-in cruise control-the Conductor is the first of its kind that can generate speed and then maintain it in a more controlled manner. So, you can spend less time worrying about where you are in relation to the peak of the wave, and more time thinking about your next maneuver. The Conductor rides higher and smoother through the water for a floaty feel inspired by our favorite saltwater deck. The daily driver of traditional surfers comes complete with Ronix's lightweight core.
- Fin-S System
- Floating Fins
- Grooved EVA Front / Rear Pad
- Lava Resin
- Flyweight Core - Super light construction
- Core Vents
Fins: (2) - 3.5" Blueprint Left & Right Fins & (2) - 1" 3" Blueprint Center Fin
Surfboard Warranty Disclaimer - Just like custom hand shaped ocean surfboards, this board DOES NOT HAVE A WARRANTY. Here's some tips that prolong the life of your custom surfboard and keep you on the water shredding.
- Keep out of the sun for long periods of time
- Keep it in a padded surf bag to avoid dings on the tip, tail, and rails. Make sure it's in a safe spot when transporting to and from the lake.
- Do not stand on the board while on the dock, swim step, or any hard surface. Only stand on board while in the water
- If possible do not put it in board racks, especially ones that are a "Clamping" board rack style. If you have straps on your bimini putting your board in a surf sock on the bimini with straps is good.