A true fan favorite, year after year! The TC Skim features a lightweight EPS core with a Carbon Tail wrap and the LF Carbon Center Tape for additional strength and stiffness. The shape is a nod to the classic TC Skim design with crisp channels out the tail to provide extra hold in the wave. If you surfed the TC back in the day, you will love this new lightweight revamped version.
- Tommy Czeschin Pro Model Skimboard
- EPS Foam with Skim Stringer
- Single Concave Hull with Quad Channels
- Carbon Tail Wrap
- Carbon Bottom Tape
- Squash Tail
- Fiberglass Hand Lamination
- EVA Surf Traction Pad
Fins: 1 - Skim 1.5" Fins
|Weight Range (lbs)||48" - Up to 120
52" - Up - 170
56" - 150 to 190
60" - 180 to 240+
Surfboard Warranty Disclaimer - Just like custom hand shaped ocean surfboards, this board DOES NOT HAVE A WARRANTY. Here's some tips that prolong the life of your custom surfboard and keep you on the water shredding.
- Keep out of the sun for long periods of time
- Keep it in a padded surf bag to avoid dings on the tip, tail, and rails
- Do not stand on the board while on the dock, swim step, or any hard surface. Only stand on board while in the water
- If possible do not put it in board racks, especially ones that are a "Clamping" board rack style. If you have straps on your bimini putting your board in a surf sock on the bimini with straps is good.