Shaped by the master himself, Jimmy Redmon, the Space Pod is the highest performance surfboard in the Liquid Force line. The parallel outline allows for a narrower board that is quicker and easier to turn. The split tail increases drive and hold and the increased nose and tail rocker add maneuverability. The CNC’d lightweight EPS stringer core and LF exclusive carbon innegra deck with the carbon tape reinforced hull makes this board a light and durable wake bashing machine. Add in the carbon fin quad set up and you have the ultimate board in the Atomic Series.
- Liquid Force Space Pod Board
- Quad (Carbon LFX Side Fins w/ Stubbie Trailer Fins)
- EPS Foam with Surf Stringer
- Single to Double Concave Hull
- Carbon/Innegra Reinforced Deck
- Carbon Tape Bottom
- V Tail
- Fiberglass hand Lamination
Style - Surf || Skill Level - Intermediate/Adv.
|Size||Width (in)||Volume (L)||Weight (lbs)||Rocker||Thickness|
|4'4"||19.53||18.74||Up to 170||2.82" N / 0.78" T||1.63"|
|4'8"||20||21.74||150 to 200||3.06" N / 0.85" T||1.72"|
|5'0"||20.5||26.20||190 to 240||3.27" N / 0.92" T||1.89"|
Surfboard Warranty Disclaimer - Just like custom hand shaped ocean surfboards, this board DOES NOT HAVE A WARRANTY. Here's some tips that prolong the life of your custom surfboard and keep you on the water shredding.
- Keep out of the sun for long periods of time
- Keep it in a padded surf bag to avoid dings on the tip, tail, and rails
- Do not stand on the board while on the dock, swim step, or any hard surface. Only stand on board while in the water
- If possible do not put it in board racks, especially ones that are a "Clamping" board rack style. If you have straps on your bimini putting your board in a surf sock on the bimini is good.