Austin Keen needs a fast, light, catch free skim shape for hijacking wakes, busting big airs, and massive wake slashes and the Keen is just that board. A precision milled EPS foam core is topped with a carbon innegra deck making this board stronger, lighter and more responsive than ever. Although the KEEN is a true skim at heart, the multiple fin boxes make it more versatile than most skims. You can ride as a single fin for a true skim feel, ride it as a twin setup for a more skatey feel, or ride it as a tri fin for a solid surf feel. This board will take your riding to the next level.
- Liquid Force Keen Board 2021
- Thruster / Single (3 SK Fins)
- EPS Foam with Skim Stringer
- Single Concave Hull
- Carbon/Innegra Reinforced Deck
- Carbon Bottom Tape
- Round Tail
- Fiberglass Hand Lamination
Style - Skim || Skill Level - Advanced
|Size||Width (in)||Volume (L)||Weight (lbs)||Rocker||Thickness|
|52||20.33||10.35||Up to 160||2.05" N / 0.08" T||0.89"|
|56||20.50||11.33||140 - 190||2.15" N / 0.09" T||0.90"|
|60||20.87||12.89||180 - 240||2.27" N / 0.10" T||0.93"|
Surfboard Warranty Disclaimer - Just like custom hand shaped ocean surfboards, this board DOES NOT HAVE A WARRANTY. Here's some tips that prolong the life of your custom surfboard and keep you on the water shredding.
- Keep out of the sun for long periods of time
- Keep it in a padded surf bag to avoid dings on the tip, tail, and rails
- Do not stand on the board while on the dock, swim step, or any hard surface. Only stand on board while in the water
- If possible do not put it in board racks, especially ones that are a "Clamping" board rack style. If you have straps on your bimini putting your board in a surf sock on the bimini is good.