Austin needs a fast, light, catch free skim shape for hijacking wakes, busting big airs, and massive wake slashes...the Keen does just that. A precision milled EPS foam core is topped with a carbon innegra deck making this board stronger, lighter and more responsive than ever. As the top performing skimboard on the market, the Keen will take your riding to the next level.
- Austin Keen Pro Model
- EPS Foam with Skim Stringer
- Single Concave Hull
- Carbon/Innegra Reinforced Deck
- Carbon Bottom Tape
- Round Tail
- Fiberglass Hand Lamination
- EVA Surf Traction Pad
Fins: 1 - Skim Fins
|Weight Range (lbs)||52" - Up to 160
56" - 140 to 190
60" - 180 to 240
Surfboard Warranty Disclaimer - Just like custom hand shaped ocean surfboards, this board DOES NOT HAVE A WARRANTY. Here's some tips that prolong the life of your custom surfboard and keep you on the water shredding.
- Keep out of the sun for long periods of time
- Keep it in a padded surf bag to avoid dings on the tip, tail, and rails
- Do not stand on the board while on the dock, swim step, or any hard surface. Only stand on board while in the water
- If possible do not put it in board racks, especially ones that are a "Clamping" board rack style. If you have straps on your bimini putting your board in a surf sock on the bimini with straps is good.