Scott Bouchard has shaped a board that drives speed and creates lift for airs, all wrapped up in a compact size for maximum mobility. Meant to be ridden as a twin fin in the forward placements or as a quad fin with smaller fin sets. The fin placements mirror high performance surfboards, delivering great tracking and speed with explosive acceleration. “Go Big or Go Home” Butch says with respects to his latest creation. The compact outline is very manoeuvrable thanks to its hard wing rear outline and it has enough width and volume to provide a stable ride for beginners. The Wingman’s deep single concave bottom with vented tail channel gives it tons of drive even when riding straight towards the boat. Grab the Wingman for driving into the air section and going huge.
- Handmade Epoxy Construction
- EPS Core
- Epoxy Resin
- Carbon Stringer
- Dual Deck Reinforcement
- Single Concave Base
- Vented Tail Channels
- Quad Fin
- Tail Profile - Wide
- Tail Shape – Winged outline
- FCS II Tooless Fin Boxes
- Machined EVA Traction – Corduroy
- Shaper: Butch Customs
Fins & Traction: Traction Included + 4.5” Fins (2) & 2.5” Fins (2)
|Fin Box||FCS II Tooless|
|Weight Range||4'4" - Up to 175 lbs.
4'8" - Up to 210 lbs.
Surfboard Warranty Disclaimer - Just like custom hand shaped ocean surfboards, this board DOES NOT HAVE A WARRANTY. Here's some tips that prolong the life of your custom surfboard and keep you on the water shredding.
- Keep out of the sun for long periods of time
- Keep it in a padded surf bag to avoid dings on the tip, tail, and rails
- Do not stand on the board while on the dock, swim step, or any hard surface. Only stand on board while in the water
- If possible do not put it in board racks, especially ones that are a "Clamping" board rack style. If you have straps on your bimini putting your board in a surf sock on the bimini with straps is good.