Hyperlite Varial Ray Gun Wakesurf Board 2023
Want to check if this product is available at a Tommy's location near you? CLICK HERE to find the nearest location to you!
The Ray Gun is a wake adapted version of a mid-length surfboard. Designed to cruise, the low rocker profile and distributed volume makes it one of the fastest wakesurfers you’ll ride. However, this board doesn’t just go straight. Its thruster setup and pulled-in tail give it a tight turning ability for big wake hacks. With volume, speed, and turning ability this board is less size-specific than most wakesurfers. It’s a board the whole family can shred on. Great for novice and intermediate riders, but also a fun alternative ride for those who can do all the tricks. Built with Varial Foam and Infused Glass technologies, these materials are strong and hyper-responsive: think about a maneuver and it just happens.
- Made in USA
- Varial Foam
- Infused Glass
- Futures Fin Boxes
- Dual Deck Reinforcement
- 100% UV Resistant
- Temperature Tolerant
- Polyester Resin
- Thruster Tri Fin
- Tail Profile – Mid
- Tail Shape – Pin
- Shaper: Varial Surf Tech
Fins & Traction: Sold Separately
- 4’9” x 19.0” x 2.0” = 22.72L
- 5’3” x 20.5” x 2.20” = 29.73L
Surfboard Warranty Disclaimer - Just like custom hand shaped ocean surfboards, this board DOES NOT HAVE A WARRANTY. Here's some tips that prolong the life of your custom surfboard and keep you on the water shredding.
- Keep out of the sun for long periods of time
- Keep it in a padded surf bag to avoid dings on the tip, tail, and rails. Make sure it's in a safe spot when transporting to and from the lake.
- Do not stand on the board while on the dock, swim step, or any hard surface. Only stand on board while in the water
- If possible do not put it in board racks, especially ones that are a "Clamping" board rack style. If you have straps on your bimini putting your board in a surf sock on the bimini with straps is good.