Hyperlite Droid Wakesurf Board 2022
- Product Specs
The Droid is a longboard style surfer for behind the boat. The longboard volume makes this board ideal for the larger fellas as increased volume creates lift, speed & push. The longboard volume also ensures the Droid will perform well on all wake sizes including the smaller style waves. The Droid’s tail shape, features and Tri-Fin set up deliver great maneuverability for such a large shape. Plant your foot on the tail for ripping turns or center yourself for that classic down the line longboard sensation. The Droid is big and fun, but it’s no pig!
- Handmade Epoxy Construction
- EPS Core
- Epoxy Resin
- Single to Double Concave
- Hybrid Rail Design
- Spoon Tip Design
- Thruster Tri Fin
- Tail Profile - Mid
- Tail Shape - Squash
- FCS II Tooless Fin Boxes
- Machined EVA Traction – Corduroy
- Shaper: Aaron Stumpf
Fins & Traction: Traction Included + 4.5” Fins (2) & 2.5” Fin (1)
Surfboard Warranty Disclaimer - Just like custom hand shaped ocean surfboards, this board DOES NOT HAVE A WARRANTY. Here's some tips that prolong the life of your custom surfboard and keep you on the water shredding.
- Keep out of the sun for long periods of time
- Keep it in a padded surf bag to avoid dings on the tip, tail, and rails
- Do not stand on the board while on the dock, swim step, or any hard surface. Only stand on board while in the water
- If possible do not put it in board racks, especially ones that are a "Clamping" board rack style. If you have straps on your bimini putting your board in a surf sock on the bimini with straps is good.
Want to check if this product is available at a Tommy's location near you? CLICK HERE to find the nearest location to you!