HO Sports Women's Carbon Omega Max Water Ski 2023
Want to check if this product is available at a Tommy's location near you? CLICK HERE to find the nearest location to you!
- Product Specs
Overview: Perfect for skiers looking for one ski to do it all, the Carbon Omega Max was designed to make course skiing easy while the carbon construction allows it to perform great in variable water conditions inside the course or out. High performance versatility is the Carbon Omega Max’s bread and butter. Width is Lift. Omega Max is a wider variant of the Omega design, created to increase acceleration from turn to wakes allowing for the early, tight line skiing skiers’ dream of. Shape: It’s Max Width Profile provides stability, while it’s new narrow round tail rolls onto and stays on edge easier. The tails round shape helps it sit deeper at the finish of the turn for increased hold. The Carbon Omega Max also features a rounder, larger bevel allows ski to roll on edge better with increased stability. It’s tail is rounded which allows the ski to sit deeper at the finish of the turn for increased hold. The Low Volume Concave allows the Omega Max to maintain skier speed more easily for improved efficiency and less skier effort required. Designed with a 4-Stage Rocker, the true flat spot located under the skiers front foot allows the ski to move through the wakes and outbound better than any Syndicate ski to date. An additional flat spot in the tail provides more support and helps keep the tip down through the finish of the turn.
- Max Width Profile: Increased surface area for stability and width in the course, while retaining quicker turning properties.
- 2021 WSIA Innovative Product of the Year
- Bio Resin: 35% Natural Glycerin Resin, a by-product of biodiesel production
- Carbon Laminates for increased stiffness for max acceleration.
- Traditional Polyurethane Core
- 4-Stage Rocker Design - Low Tip Rocker & High Tail Rocker
- Low Volume Concave
- Syndicate Adjustable Fin