Introducing the all new Nubstep Kevlar! This Nubstep has Kevlar in the board all the way from the nose to the bottom making it much more durable than other EPS boards. Making accidental dings and cracks on and the board much less likely to happen.
The Nubstep was created with the high-performance surfer in mind. The pulled back wing and rounded diamond tail offers a tight turning radius, and allows the rider to boost on command while still maintaining control. The all new Nubstep wakesurf board was redesigned more with morer surf style features than years past that include a single bottom concave for speed, increased nose rocker, and slightly rounder rails for more drive but still maintains a crisp edge slightly tucked under the bottom for release and planing. This truly is our most agile design for the Nubstep we have ever created.
- Kevlar wrapped from the nose to the bottom of the board
- Epoxy Fiberglass Skin provides strong yet flexible shell - Vent Plug / Self Venting to help maintain the balance of pressure inside the Wakesurf boards
- TMF1 rear fins to increase drive and provide directional control through turns without sacrificing speed
- Futures Thermocore F4 front fins for loose radical surfing
- Lightest and strongest fin system in the world
- Futures (ILT) Quad Fin System
- Ultralight weight EPS Foam Core for structural integrity and stiffness - Full Deck Traction w/ 3M Marine Grade PSA Adhesive
- Carbon Fiber stringer reinforcement
Fins: Future ILT Fins, 2 surf style, 2 knub fins
|Fin Box||Future Fins|
|Weight Range (lbs)||4'6" - Up to 185
4'8" - Up to 230