Ronix Potbelly Rocket BLEM 2018
When it comes to the Potbelly Rocket, less can be more. This board has a minimalist construction for excellent maneuverability and stability in the pocket with three deep fins for power and grip. Combined with one of the thickest board Ronix has developed it rides high on the water so you can ride a smaller board size than normal.
- Naked Construction
- Liquid Lava High Temp Resin
- Machined EVA Concave Pad with Arch Support
- Silicone Clear Front Traction Pad
- Hard Rails
- Potbelly - More volume in the center
Fins: (2) - 4" Plastic Fin-S Fins, (1) - 3" Plastic Fin-S Fin
BLEM DISCLAIMER - These closeout blem boards will have some minor discoloration, scratches, or other blemishes. Before ordering you can request photos of the blemishes by e-mailing email@example.com, but we will not send them unless requested. None of these attributes will in no way effect the integrity or performance of the board. Returns or exchanges will not be accepted if the reasoning is because of the minor blemishes the board has.
Surfboard Warranty Disclaimer - Just like custom hand shaped ocean surfboards, this board DOES NOT HAVE A WARRANTY. Here's some tips that prolong the life of your custom surfboard and keep you on the water shredding.
- Keep out of the sun for long periods of time
- Keep it in a padded surf bag to avoid dings on the tip, tail, and rails. Make sure it's in a safe spot when transporting to and from the lake.
- Do not stand on the board while on the dock, swim step, or any hard surface. Only stand on board while in the water
- If possible do not put it in board racks, especially ones that are a "Clamping" board rack style. If you have straps on your bimini putting your board in a surf sock on the bimini with straps is good.
Want to check if this product is available at a Tommy's location near you? CLICK HERE to find the nearest location to you!