The new Women’s Aspect vest is built with our innovative double “V”-back design that increases your range of motion and adapts to a wide range of body types. The upper panels have hinge points in the chest that provide increased movement forward and back. The Glideskin lower panels help wick water away to keep the vest light.
- U.S. Coast Guard Approved Neoprene vest
- Center zip with double "V" back flex panel
- Hinged front panel for increased mobility
- Glideskin side panels to wick away excess water
- 2 hidden straps with side release buckles
- Contoured arm holes
- Oversized Arm Holes
- Exterior made with BioLite. Manufactured without the detrimental lamination and gluing process, BioLite an eco-friendly alternative to neoprene.
WOMEN'S CGA VEST SIZING
|Measurements are for the body, not the actual size of the vest (inches)|
|X-Small||28" - 32"|
|Small||32" - 36"|
|Medium||36" - 40"|
|Large||40" - 44"|
|X-Large||44" - 48"|